To know more about how Liquid Gold protects the personal data provided by the users subscribed to its services (in conformity with the UK Data Protection Act 1998), please contact Liquid Gold Limited, Company Number 8195853, info (at) liquidgolddrinks.com. The UK Data Protection Act 1998 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects as far as processing their personal data. According to the “Act” such processing shall be done on the basis of the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Therefore we inform you of the following points:
- The personal data provided shall be processed in order to allow contact between Liquid Gold Limited and the interested parties concerning the offers by Liquid Gold Limited.
- The data processing shall be done either manually or by electronic means.
- The provision of data is obligatory for the fulfillment of the required services. Any eventual refusal of providing such data could result in the non-fulfillment or partial fulfillment of the service.
- The data will not be communicated to a third party nor will they be published.
- The data processor is Liquid Gold Limited.
For more information concerning the protection of your privacy, please refer to the UK Data Protection Act 1998 on the following link: www.opsi.gov.uk